Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Project Nursery

So I've been working on baby Johnathan's nursery pretty steadily the last while.  I'm sewing everything {and I mean EVERYTHING} for his room myself.  Considering I went on bed rest and never got to make my quilt...so the last real sewing project I had was a pair of pajama pants when I was a MiaMaid that Mary Johnson basically completed for me...I knew this project could go one of two ways: absolute disaster or semi-success.  I'm happy to say that it's been neither.  I would call it a success.  I have actually been quite impressed with myself on how nicely everything has been turning out.  Here are some snippets of it all coming together.




{These are going to be pennant banner curtains}



My plan is to have the nursery totally finished by Thanksgiving when our families are here to visit.  ::fingers crossed::

I've also been working on some prints for a collage on one of the nursery walls.  Here's what I came up with.  I'm going to pair them with some fun different coordinating signs/decor for a hopefully cute accent wall.

{Ignore the grey lines...those are trim marks for me when I go to cut them for the boards/frames.}












Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll have some more pictures of the completed project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment